I know you’re going “Say what?” So here is the deal:
Mills & Boon have created some free romance digital ‘stickers’ in time for Valentine’s Day which are now live in the App Store. They are like emojis, but only available in iMessage on iPhone or iPad.
Here’s how you get them.
· The stickers are only available on Apple iPhone or iPad and you will need to have a recently updated the software on your phone
· On your Apple iPhone, go to the App store.
· Search on Mills & Boon.
· Two apps will appear, the reader app and the Stickers app. Choose the Stickers app and download.
Here’s how you use them:
· To use the stickers, choose a friend to write send an iMessage (your friend needs to also have an iPhone).
· In the message, you will see a tab to the left of the text box. Click on this and the Mills & Boon stickers will appear.
· Add them to your message, and ‘stick’ them onto your friend’s reply (like real stickers).
We encourage you to use and promote theses. If you could mention them on social media, and leave a review on Apple app store that would be great. Share, Share, Share
Here is how you review:
· Find the Mills & Boon sticker app in the app store by searching ‘Mills & Boon’
· When you find the app, click on it and you will see three tabs under the app.
· Choose the review tab and leave a review.
· You can leave a review even before you have downloaded the Stickers.
Which sticker do you like the best? I like the box of candy!