Happy Valentines Day!
Today we are celebrating love and I think there is no better way of doing that than to introduce you to our newest medical author. Please welcome Juliette Hyland.
Her first book Unlocking the Ex-Army Doc’s Heart, will be one of the May releases. I know you will want to read it.
I’ve asked Juliette to share a little bit about herself so that we can get to know her better.
1. I discovered Medical Romance when: I discovered the medicals when my sister was deployed to Iraq many years ago. She spent much of her deployment reading Harlequin series because they had a happily-ever-after. I sent a few in each of her care packages and always made sure to include a Medical or four – which is still one of her favorite series. While on bed rest with my oldest, I started reading them too. Medicals, and Harlequin series in general, gave my sister and me something fun to share while she was gone for over a year.
2. I wrote my first story when: I feel like I have always been a story
teller. But when I was a senior in high school, my teacher assigned us a short story. I wrote a love story called Homeward Bound. I still remember my teacher’s scrawled note on the top of the paper that said Do Something With Your Writing. That note meant more to me than she could ever have known and kept me going over the rejections that would inevitably follow.
3. Where do you live: I live in Ohio, USA with my wonderful husband, beautiful daughters, and a pair of giant dogs.
4. My best trait is: Once I set a goal, I will follow through no matter how long it takes me.
5. My worst trait is: As you might realize from my best trait – I am stubborn as heck. It drives my husband crazy!
6. Five things on your bucket list:
1. Swim with Dolphins
2. Learn another language
3. Visit all seven continents
4. Learn to make candles
5. See the Grand Canyon
It will take someone special…
…to thaw her frozen heart!
The Arctic Circle’s remote tranquility made it the perfect place for ex-army doc and former child star Annie Masters to open her clinic. But her cherished anonymity is ruined when celebrity surgeon Rafe Bradstone arrives in town! Seeing that she uses her work as a safe haven, dynamic Rafe seems determined to show her what she’s missing out on. And it’s working… She’s beginning to imagine
a future—with him!
Please gave Juliette a wave and hello.